I’ve downloaded and started the install. The first screen I’m seeing is not filling me with confidence. The executable that is currently running is called “DBProRepair.exe” However, the installed completed without any issues.
Just for giggles, I tried opening my PASS presentation (created on CTP 17). If it worked, I wouldn’t have to recode. Ah, well, no joy. Not that I expected any. Oh, but the Conversion Report that comes up afterwards is very informative.
Reverse engineer against the AdventureWorks2008 database went off without a hitch. All the objects imported into the database with no issues too. So far, so good. Created all the projects. No issues. I’m configuring for a deployment now. We’ll see how that goes. Builds worked fine. I forgot to change the deploy action the first time I did a deployment. Second time… Frell!
The compound deployment is failing. I had something configured wrong… I’ll post when I get it figured out.