I should know. I was one of the judges of this year’s Exceptional DBA of the Year award. I had to read through tons and tons of submissions and help to arrive at a final list of people who truly personify the concept of both the DBA and the exceptional person. They are all worthy of your votes, but you can only pick one. Today is the final day to make your voice heard and get your influence in. Please, let us know who you think the Exceptional DBA of the Year is by clicking on the link, now, and voting.
Aug 28 2012
- I'm at Small Town CrossFit (Westborough, MA) 4sq.com/10mWhj4 6 hours ago
- @Hacker_Jack Sure. And I've worked that way too. No biggie. But you know how to apply an SP, right? Where to get one, etc.? 14 hours ago
- @datachick You have permission to sleep up to, but no more than, an additional 3 hours. #givegivegive 15 hours ago
- If you can't install a service pack to your OS, maybe you shouldn't be administering database servers. #imjustsayin 15 hours ago
- @sql_williamd @fatherjack Oh, OK. And when do I get 'sa'? 16 hours ago