Tom has published a great article on reporting in Operations Manager over at Simple-Talk. In case you don’t know, Tom is one of the best when it comes to OM on SQL Server. He’s presented at PASS on these topics for the last two years and has written other articles as well.
Mar 16 2009
- I'm at Small Town CrossFit (Westborough, MA) 4sq.com/10mWhj4 6 hours ago
- @Hacker_Jack Sure. And I've worked that way too. No biggie. But you know how to apply an SP, right? Where to get one, etc.? 15 hours ago
- @datachick You have permission to sleep up to, but no more than, an additional 3 hours. #givegivegive 15 hours ago
- If you can't install a service pack to your OS, maybe you shouldn't be administering database servers. #imjustsayin 16 hours ago
- @sql_williamd @fatherjack Oh, OK. And when do I get 'sa'? 16 hours ago