The third chapter has been published over at Simple Talk. So if you’re interesting the book, you can go to Red Gate to get a free e-book copy of it, or you can see chapters one and two and now three over at Simple-Talk. And for those who just feel the need to kill a tree, I’m told we should have a print version real soon now and available from Amazon.
Feb 27 2009
- I'm at Small Town CrossFit (Westborough, MA) 4sq.com/10mWhj4 7 hours ago
- @Hacker_Jack Sure. And I've worked that way too. No biggie. But you know how to apply an SP, right? Where to get one, etc.? 15 hours ago
- @datachick You have permission to sleep up to, but no more than, an additional 3 hours. #givegivegive 16 hours ago
- If you can't install a service pack to your OS, maybe you shouldn't be administering database servers. #imjustsayin 16 hours ago
- @sql_williamd @fatherjack Oh, OK. And when do I get 'sa'? 17 hours ago